Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer Research Kick-Off

Hi All,

A few announcements:
  1. I will be back on Monday due to finishing the Regents grading much earlier. So, if you have any questions, suggestions, or needs about your summer research, please drop by tomorrow in RM 201.
  2. By now, everybody should have received your summer assignments for the next two weeks. Please check whether the links are working properly and pointing to the right documents (I just discovered an error this morning). If anything is not right, please email me ASAP. If you have any question about the assignments, please come to see me.
  3. If you need a laptop or any equipment for your summer research, bring the signed Agreement and $200 check in tomorrow (reference to the previous post). 
  4. For people missed the STEM meeting last week, you can talk to me for more details tomorrow.
  5. Since I am still on telephone standby for the jury duty. I can only "live" on daily basis.
Happy Researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment