Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Advanced STEM Meeting 06/17/2015

Hi All,

We had a short meeting today for people to meet up with your teams and groups. We have an aggressive yearly goal to participate in some programs/competitions. I explained how the summer research work as both independent (self-study) and collaborative (meetings) efforts. The school will provide us with all kinds of equipments as needed. For a few people who weren't able to attend the meeting, please read the PowerPoint presentation in details. Feel free to contact me for any questions.

By the way, I will be out on Friday through next Tuesday for grading Physics Regents. I expected to be back on next Wednesday if I do not have to be a juror in court. I will keep you posted about my status. In the mean time, it is probably the best time (if you have finished your Regents) for you to do some preliminary search on your research topic for fun, and browse through some links on the Project Resource page of your team blog. I will be start posting your Summer Research assignments next Monday. For people who will leave earlier before the school ends (especially those people who will become unreachable) , email me your date of leaving, and I will give you what you need before you go.

Happy Researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment