Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mid-August? Can You Believe It?

Hi,

How are you all? Time flies! It has been mid-August! I am extremely busy with my Electrovibration project at CCNY. Currently I am working on both hardware and software for my final review meeting next Friday.

As we are approaching the deadlines (some are earlier and some are later) of our second task, I'd like to remind you to start posting your notes onto your team blogs. Congrats to those who have already done so!!! Please also add new slides to your PowerPoint. We will have team presentation when the school begins. If you are ahead of the game, there will be no more formal task assignments before the class starts. However, I do want you to focus on the computer-related skills (operating systems, development tools, SDKs, languages, etc.) during this final precious time. For example, I just watched four-week worth videos from a MOOC course in the past two days. It won't be possible for me to do that after school begins.

I will post various general learning materials in the coming weeks. You can pick up the ones relevant or interested to you. After all, don't forget to enjoy the rest of your summer and have a fruitful learning time!

No comments:

Post a Comment